TL-WPA281 - Windows 10: Connected to Network but "Secured, no internet"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-21 01:12:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

A few weeks ago my TL-WPA281 stopped connecting to the internet, possibly after a Windows 10 update. I tried to follow various troubleshooting instructions I found on the internet, so far without success. Hopefully there is a "simple" solution? Thank you.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WPA281 - Windows 10: Connected to Network but "Secured, no internet"
2018-05-23 14:40:49
Except win10, can other clients still work properly? How your win10 connect to TL-WPA281, wired or wirelessly? If it's wireless connection, have you tried forgetting the profile and reconnet it?
Options
Re:TL-WPA281 - Windows 10: Connected to Network but "Secured, no internet"
2018-05-24 14:51:01
Thanks for your reply. In the meantime I did some more testing and found that the same problem happens with all three of my Win10 devices (desktop PC, laptop, notebook) and indeed my Android phone. I also tried a wired connection, but the problem persists. Forgetting the profile and reconnecting sounds worth trying, but how do I do it?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 667

Replies: 2

Related Articles