Mr3020(eu)ver3.0 and huawei e173 - plug/unplug problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-06 15:27:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

We buy 20 devices MR3020+E173 to send data collecting to an our web server.
I'm in Italy and initially for testing the first device I used a rechargeable WIND sim card. Everything seemed to works correctly.
Now our client are using WELCOMEITALY sim provider (TIM carrier) and we have a big and the same problem on each device, the modem continue to reset connection with E173 key and we see on the modem interface usb modem unplug, then plug, initializing, connecting .... each 2 minutes about ...
TPlink gives E173 key as compatible ....
How to solve ?
I try already with Y usb cable and with external power supply, it's not a power problem ...
Thanks for any help
Daniele
Options
2 Reply
Re:Mr3020(eu)ver3.0 and huawei e173 - plug/unplug problem
2018-07-11 17:33:59
If you directly plug the SIM card into your phone, does it work?

Try to put dial number and APN on the router manually.

besides, make sure the firmware of the router is the latest one.

The most important thing is to check the compatibility list to see whether your sim card is compatible with the router.
Options
Re:Mr3020(eu)ver3.0 and huawei e173 - plug/unplug problem
2018-07-12 00:00:25
Yes inside a standard phone it works.
I already set APN and number manually otherside the modem do not connect internet.
The router firmware is the last one.
I try the E173 modem key on my computer and I have the same problem, it works for 2 minutes about the unplug ... and internet connection go down. then it plug again a reconnect. Exactly the same problem I detect with MR3020 router. Only with welcomeitaly sim card, if I use vodafone or wind sim card it do not happen.
Daniele
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 437

Replies: 2