Sending of codes to the Telephone (SIM) Provider (Not SMS)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-26 18:12:52
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

While I am aware you can send SMS from the TPLink MIFI App, I'd REALLY like to see TPLINK add a function to the TPLink MIFI APP to enable sending of codes to the Telephone (SIM) Provider

The reason is simple: where I live, most Value Added Services (e.g. added Data usage) are enabled or disabled via use of "codes" that are actually a telephone number you CALL, using the CALL button on a phone (which MIFI Devices do NOT Have)

Only Credit Top Up and a few other functions can be done online. This means you have to take the SIM OUT of the MIFI, find a phone big enough to put the full -sized SIM in (I like to keep teh SIM Full Sized and not use an adaptor), send the CODE e.g. *127*768# by pressing the green call button on the phone, take the SIM out of the Phone, and then put it back in the MIFI device.

Most troublesome!

any others want this or can suggest a way to do it? (I have investigated other ways but none available or work).

cheers

k.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Sending of codes to the Telephone (SIM) Provider (Not SMS)
2018-11-04 19:55:46
thank you, i have this problem too and waiting for a solution to fix it. thanks in advance.
بازی
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 722

Replies: 1