NAT Type 3 issues on PS4 (Archer MR400)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-10 01:18:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi

I recently bought an Archer MR400 and I'm having issues with my PS4, it got stuck on NAT Type 3, and whatever changes I do in the router I can't get my PS4 to NAT 1 or 2 (my PS4 works just fine with my old 4G router/modem - Huawei)
I'm not super good with network issues so I'm really struggling to get it sorted. I've tried open ports (which the PS4 are using?), port trigger/virtual servers, dmz, mac/ip binding, whitelist (firewall), updated the firmware, but no luck so far. I'm doing something wrong, that I know, but what?

I would appreciate any help I can get, so I can game with my friends online :o

/M
Options
3 Reply
Re:NAT Type 3 issues on PS4 (Archer MR400)
2018-08-25 17:19:35
Hi,Same issues on my Xbox one X ! I have try anything... only thing working is DCHP relay with ip adress of Xbox but i cannot connect anything other... logic because i redirect any informations to Xbox.. Someone can help us ? Sorry for my english im french
Options
2018-08-25 17:26:18
Hi,I have the same issue with my Xbox one X Try anything like you nothing works... the only thing working is put DHCP relay with xbox adress ip. BUT you cannot connect anything other... tv smartphone... is bad !
Options
2019-12-20 17:51:47

I don't know if it's the same issue as I've always had, but it doesn't matter which ports I open in the router.

I don't know why it happens, but it's like my carrier has a NAT "after" my router. The only way to fix this and bypass the carrier's "NAT" is to use a VPN.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2170

Replies: 3

Related Articles