Mixed Connectivity of Multiple Units

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-23 23:59:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I own 2x the TL-WPA4220KIT. I have my router connected with TL-PA4010 (LAN unit) and two TL-WPA4220 (wlan units) in my house. Everything ok so far. Now I want to use the other, second TL-PA4010 for a speedy LAN connection for gaming. The issue: That particular room has five 220V wall sockets all within one circuit and all secured with the one fuse, but two of the sockets only partly work with the powerline. Inserting the second Powerline TL-PA4010 (or testwise TL-WPA4220) in one of those two mentioned sockets it cannot connect to the first TL-PA4010 at the router. However from the second TL-PA4010 the TP-Link PLC Utility shows both TL-WPA4220 units in reach and – as expected – not the first TL-PA4010 at the router. Any idea where I have to start my search? I am well aware about precautions when doing repair on the 220V grid.

Thanks from your forum newbee

Mac-Chatter
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 0

Related Articles