AV500 Powerline not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-07 01:26:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have 3 AV500 extenders. One stopped working and refused to pair up. Then I realised the power line led was not lit , assumed it was broken and bought a new AV600 extender. This also refused to light up the power line led even though it is plugged in to the same double socket as the adaptor. Next I tried to clone it to one of the other extenders, plugged in to same double socket as the extender. Again the power line led refused to light up. So I read the recent thread re power line not working, tried holding the pair button on the old extender for 10 seconds, still no joy, tried pressing the factory reset button in to for a couple of seconds, then 10 second and now the there is no power line lit on this extender ( the one that was working successfully).
I still have the 3rd extender ( which is upstairs) working successfully - and which I haven't touched.
So I now have an adaptor and one extender working successfully with 2 old AV500 and one brand new AV600 all refusing to light up the power line led.
Please - any suggestions.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1005

Replies: 0

Related Articles