TL-PA7010P KIT slow connection speed with my NAS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-07 05:10:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have successfully setup my PowerLine kit however I have noticed the following speed issue....I am only achieving 15MB/s transfer speed between my computer and NAS, the transfer speed should be closer to 70MB/s which is what I get if I directly connect my laptop to the my internet router.

The powerline utility is reporting a good bandwidth of 410Mbps.
Upon performing a broadband speed test I have get a very good download speed of 50MB/s via my Powerline connection which is the max speed of my internet connection.

However if I try to transfer a 1GB file from my NAS to my laptop via the PowerLine adapter I only achieve a max speed of 15MB/s even though there is plenty of bandwidth.

My internet router, NAS and laptop network ports all report as having a 1GB/s connection (confirmed under Windows 10 network properties)

I do not understand why my PowerLine is downgrading the transfer speed to only 15MB/s with my NAS especially when I have proved it can reach max speeds of 50MB/s when conducting an online internet speed test.
Options