TL-MR6400 wokrs great with wifi connection but I cannot access internet using ethernet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-MR6400 wokrs great with wifi connection but I cannot access internet using ethernet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-13 22:37:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,
I have configured my tp link tl mr6400 and I can access internet using an LTE connection (I'm using a mobile sim card). It works great but if I try to connect the apple tv or my desktop using the ethernet cable, it doesn't work. I can see the administration page of the router but I cannot go on internet.
I don't understand if It's a configuration problem or it doesn't work at all because it's not the right tool.
My need is to access internet, both trough wifi and ethernet, using a mobile connection, so I have bought this router but I cannot go to internet using ethernet cable.
Thanks in advance for helping me.
Best Regards,
Vito
Options