Very Slack Updating From TPL

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-18 05:13:13
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Many of the units have FW dating to 2016 and the latest 2017 and there has been a lot going on in routerworld since early to mid 2017 and before but it's got real hot since July 2017, other manufacturers have been updating fw left right and centre, or other major players I should say but nothing much from TPL, now in the league of things TPL hasn't shown itself to be the hoe with the yo yo knickers like Asus and Netgear have but even still there have been a few CVE's that I would've thought would be addressed with new FW's,

For those interested in it a bit more type into Google Router Security, you then want a site hosted by a fella called Michael Horowitz, his site is a .org one but padlocked in the browser, here you will find all the info that it would take me a bleedin novel to write, pay attention to the news and bugs sections, it's here you will find the most useful stuff, test your equipment with his links, the Steve Gibson ones are really good and totally safe, I wont post links so you just find your own way to what I've suggested, tomorrow you'll be a wiser person for it even if you only turned off a couple of things that you had enabled without any idea why,

So TPL, so far with the exception of one router and some extenders you seen to still be a reliable choice but you really need to support better, I look forwards to your WPA3 offerings once they are ready to market.
Options