Can (and if so where) I purchase a single Powerline Edition Wi-Fi Range Extender to pair with my existing TP-Link AC2000 Powerline Adapter Kit?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can (and if so where) I purchase a single Powerline Edition Wi-Fi Range Extender to pair with my existing TP-Link AC2000 Powerline Adapter Kit?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-30 05:02:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

I've recently purchased and set up a TP-Link AC2000 Powerline Adapter Kit at home and the network works great. However, I would like to add a third unit to the network, this time including a Wi-Fi range extender (e.g., AC1750, AC1350...), in order to give Wi-Fi extension in another room of the house which currently is not receiving much signal. Is it possible to add a single unit to the existing network? If so, where can I purchase a single unit to add to the powerline network, or do I have to purchase a kit (pack of two adapters)? Do the single-standing range extenders work with the existing powerline network or would they simply connect wirelessly to the router to extend the range? I would prefer that they take advantage of the powerline circuit, given that the wi-fi range is somewhat poor in the area I wish to install the unit.

Thanks!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can (and if so where) I purchase a single Powerline Edition Wi-Fi Range Extender to pair with my existing TP-Link AC2000 Powerline Adapter Kit?
2018-12-08 21:26:57
TPlink only sell pairs. Try ebay?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1135

Replies: 1

Related Articles