power adapter to transfer internet over Three-Phase electricity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-02 23:44:59
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey,
I would like to buy a TP-link power adapter that transfers internet over Three-Phase electricity in my home.

I could only find a power adapter that supports one phase electricity, but which of your product support Three-Phase electricity?
I've heard that the Access Point TP-Link TL-PA4010 can support three phases of electricity but I couldn't find any confirmed details about it.

please help me,
eliel sade
Options
1 Reply
Re:power adapter to transfer internet over Three-Phase electricity
2018-10-04 15:24:04
Three phase wiring is very common in continental europe, so no problem there. All power wiring being unshielded, the high frequency data transmissions will crosstalk into the other phases well enough to provide good links.

Top results are achieved with an actual 3-phase powerline device wired into the main fusebox, hooked directly to your internet router. These are available from vendor Devolo only, and require an electrician to install.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5450

Replies: 1