Problem with TL-PA7010P - One adapter is dead?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-09 23:58:22
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,I have a TL-PA7010P Powerline kit since some months. Everything was fine, until one of the two adapters (the one from the modem to the wall) just stopped working. It's ethernet led remains still, green, the others are off. Changing wall outlet leads to the same result, the other adapter works but there is no way to make him "see" his brother, so it doesn't have any connection. I tried to link it (the not-working one) directly to my laptop via ethernet, but the pc can't see it, neither with the TP-Plc application. I tried it on a win 8.1 (x64) laptop, mi home ISP is "Telecom Italia". What could I do? How could I try to reset it to factory settings?Thank you in advance.Ps: I'm sorry for my bad English, but I'm no native speaker. I hope you will understand.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem with TL-PA7010P - One adapter is dead?
2018-12-23 09:49:27

Hello, did you fix this ?

I have exactly the same issue, one of the adapters dead and only the ethernet led is lit but it is very dim and it cannot do anything. But mine the one not on the modem. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 662

Replies: 1