Powerline adaptor has stopped working spontaneously

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-20 05:31:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

In the last couple of days, the TL-PA8010P I use to send my Internet connection around the house has suddenly decided it no longer wants to play nice - as far as it is concerned, there is no longer a Powerline network in the house. This is odd, since I use two others (one to network my Xbox One and smart TV and the second for a Now TV box in the living room); of these, the first is the WiFi extender and has five solid green LEDs, the second is a PA8010 that has the power and Ethernet LEDs green and the Powerline LED orange.

I have tried cycling the power, resetting the adaptor, attempting to pair the adaptor with the WiFi extender, updating the firmware on the adaptor, everything I can think of, and nothing has worked. I am at an utter loss as to what could have caused a setup that was working without any worries, to suddenly fall over so dramatically.

Any ideas, assistance, etc. would be very helpful.

Martin
Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline adaptor has stopped working spontaneously
2018-12-08 20:04:48
Do hard reset to defaults (usually hold button while turn on) then read to network
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5310

Replies: 1