Can't connect the two plugs anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-10-11 11:18:34
Region : Singapore

Model : TL-PA211KIT

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I purchased my TP-Link PA211KIT in December and have been extremely happy with the product. However today, I could not connect to the internet. The 'house' LED onthe Powerlink was not illuminated and so I unplugged and then re-paired however this was unsuccessful. The LED remains not off.
Please advice.
Options
6 Reply
Re:Can't connect the two plugs anymore
2012-10-11 11:30:56
How did you pair them? You can try to put the two units into a multiple socket and try pair again. You need hold the Pair button 3-8 seconds. Then in 120 seconds, pair the second one by the same way.
Options
2012-10-11 14:03:57
I have tried that but failed. What should I do?
Options
2012-10-11 14:31:13
then you can also try to reset them by the utility. There is a CD come with the units. Have you install it yet. If not, please install it in your computer. Then reset them by referring to the website:
http://www.tplink.com/en/article/?faqid=312
Options
2012-10-11 15:04:46
Now the “house”LEDs light up on both of the units. After I connected them back to the router and computer, I can connect to the internet again, Thank you very much.
Options
2012-10-28 21:36:32
Regards for sharing the information with us on forum.tp-link.com.
Options
2012-10-29 03:52:25
I like the valuable information you be offering to your articles. I can bookmark your forum.tp-link.com and feature my children test up right here generally. I am slightly positive they are going to be informed quite a lot of new stuff here than anybody else! good luck
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 893

Replies: 6