Can't configure wpa4220 kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-28 21:43:14

Hey there! 

I would appreciate some help as my patience running low. 

So I have this extender for home use and it's working very well. My only issue is, when I want to change settings I don't have the option. 

First off, the website tplinkplc dot net says; I'm supposed to connect to the extender in order to configure it,  intsead of the router. Now, my tablet's wifi connection shows the following SSID:TP-LINK_524794  I think that's TP-Link enough. 

The next wall I ran into is TP Link Tether app. It says the almost the same; Can't find any TP Link device on the network. (Still using the extender's connection) 

My last effort before posting a new thread, was e-mail support. Before they can reach out, I should give FW version, which can be checked using my first two methods as far as I know... 

It's bleeding from many wounds, but I feel like I need only one soultion. Would someone give me a hand please? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't configure wpa4220 kit
2018-12-29 08:26:47

Hi Mate,

Do you want to wireless settings? If yes, you can go to TP-Link official website ,and download tpplc utility.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WPA4220T-KIT.html#Utility

connect to the Wi-Fi of the powerlien device, the default wifi name should be on the bottom of the device itself, there is label. The defult wifi password should be 8 digit numbers..

You can also click on the following link to watch the related video, it's more vivid:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WPA4220T-KIT.html#video

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1185

Replies: 1

Related Articles