Tp-4220 causing modem WiFi to lose internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-12 20:39:24

Hi, I changed providers yesterday and plugged in the supplied router (Vodafone SHG2000) No changes to my home network. Got the modem up and running all devices connected to internet on WiFi. When I plug in the power line adapters with the av600 wireless out in the outside workshop I don't get any internet out there either WiFi or plugged in. After 10 minutes all devices are no longer able to access internet, still got WiFi signal but cannot connect to internet. When I unplug power line adapters all goes back to normal after a few minutes. If I plug in only the power line adapter to the modem and not the outside av600 I still lose internet on the WiFi connection to all devices. Again when I unplug the adapter all returns to normal after a few minutes. Anyone experience this, all help welcome. Vodafone only offer a replacement modem.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp-4220 causing modem WiFi to lose internet connection
2019-01-15 07:35:13

Hi,

Did you connect the powerline adapter and your router from LAN to LAN? 

Try another cable. Switch to another LAN ports on your router. And make sure there is one Ethernet cable from the powerline adapter to your router. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 944

Replies: 1