Wifi not working if use DHCP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-21 05:13:54 - last edited 2019-01-23 03:11:44

Hello, so recently I bought TP-Link TL-MR3020 and its all working fine, all of my devices use DHCP as it IP setting. Then I try to change some settings, then the wifi stops working. So, I reset the modem. Then. when I try to connect my laptop to the wifi, its working fine. But my phone and iPad can't connect to the wifi. Then I tried to use static IP and now both working fine. The laptop still uses DHCP. Why my phone and iPad can't use DHCP?

Thank you.

note: Most of the time I also can't go to router configuration (tplinkwifi.net’s IP address could not be found), I already tried tplinkwifi.net, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wifi not working if use DHCP
2019-01-22 10:35:39

For this kind of issue, the working mode of the TL-MR3020 and the ip address information is very important. Is there any update of the working mode of the TL-MR3020?

How about the ip address and default gateway on the laptop when connected to the modem/internet source, and when connected to the MR3020?

How about the iPad and the phone?

Options
Re:Wifi not working if use DHCP
2019-02-24 18:03:23

estou com o mesmo problema, porém,  meu notebook conecta até chegou a conectar, mas não funcionava a internet, a TV nem conecta nada, pode me ajudar?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 572

Replies: 2

Related Articles