Change wifi channel on Deco M9

Change wifi channel on Deco M9

405 Reply
Re:Change wifi channel on Deco M9
2024-05-17 17:32:08

@David-TP So, when you have a Zigbee network, how can you make sure that the WiFi channel doesn't overlap with the Zigbee channel if we cannot set the channel explicitely on the Deco? Please explain. Did you "carefully took this decision" while totally overlooking this problem when a Zigbee network co-exists?

Options
2024-05-22 11:34:17

@David-TP 

It will take a lot of Research papers to make a Steam Roller to ride the Moon 😁

I don’t think your research will come into positive decision untill the world is vanished 🙄

You can keep both  option to configure via app and web-based interface for manual administration.  People who bought this Shitttt deco poor already taken decision not to buy this Bull again and  personally requested  others not to buy this Uncle bell Dung 🤨  There's an another chinese brand making mesh systems allowing us to get both manual web-based and app based administration 💓 

You had better do more Research and gather them to make a paper ball to through on devil developers' forehead 👍

Options
2024-05-31 01:14:42 - last edited 2024-05-31 01:24:30

@David-TP  i been using deco for years now... back in 2019 when i got my first decos the they worked fine... but nowadays theres a lot of interference issues... devices disconnect randomly when entering another room, the wifi speed changes all around the house, in some rooms i get 320mpbs, in other 200mbps, in others 100mbps and in other just 20mbps... that is so annoying and i have 8 decos all around my house so they are not that spaced out from each other... SO WITH THAT SAID... heres what i have to say david!... you say the decos choose the best channel automatically right? Then how do you explain after using wifi analyzer my deco network being in the most crowded channel???????? Thats probably why i have so many interference issues!!! And before you say: "USE THE NETWORK OPTIMIZATION FEATURE" i been using that twice a day for several months, hoping that it will fix the problem... the only thing it does is make the decos communicate for esch other better and have similar wifi speeds on them FOR A FEW HOURS before it becomes a COMPLETE MESS AGAIN... also my tapo security cameras have issues since they have jumpy & laggy footage... it freezes for a moment and then goes back to normal... this problem has created a lot of problems... this problem wasnt this big of a deal a couple months ago but now its hell... its so bad my decos are overheating! Yes just like you heard! Overheating!... i have dissconect them and cool them down with cold air from the AIR CONDITIONER to cool them down!!! And honestly at this point im thinking of putting them in the freezer... SO PLEASE FOR THE MOTHER OF GOD! LET US CHANGE THE WIRELESS CHANNEL! THE DECOS ARE TERRIBLE AT DOING THAT BY THEMSELVES! And whats that that the 5ghz network doesnt change channels? Thats stupid... you guys say its not so easy to just do it... but you give no reason to as why is it "THAT HARD"... honestly at this point it doesnt matter how hard it is to add that feature... you will make thousands of costumers happy!!!! And by the way... THE COSTUMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!  I hate people like you that think they are the best of the best... you are a nobody my guy... you dont even know who are you interacting with on this website... you think we are dumb right? What about a lawsuit? Will that make you settle down? I have no problem with free money... cuz what i see here is an opportunity of free money... add the feature or get sued... your call

Options
2024-05-31 01:21:30 - last edited 2024-05-31 01:24:50

@IanPH lets just sue them

Options
Saturday

@David-TP 

Well, here I am in 2024 with interference on my 2.4 Ghz channel, and we still can't manually choose a channel that works?! I will be returning my Deco W7200 forthwith (as they love to say on Bluebloods).

Options

Tags

Feature Request
Channel and channel width
Related Articles