Can't sync TP Link router with Samsung Printer.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-14 11:12:54 - last edited 2019-02-15 00:31:35

Hello,

I've ran into a very strange issue when i try to connect my Samsung M2700 to a network on TP-LINK TL-MR3420. I have been unsuccesfuly trying to figure out what could be wrong for a very long time, even trying to ask around, but nobody could help me so i am hoping to find help here.

The issue is that Samsung printer does not see the TP link network at all when i try to follow the printer included software instructions, the printer would see all other wi-fis around, but not mine. When i try to add it manualy in windows or with WPS it would not work aswell. I have succesfully connected the printer and my notebook to a Hotspot wi-fi that i created through my phone, so there is not problem with the printer itself.

There must be something with the router settings that is not allowing the printer to see the network. I have tryed to disabling Mac filtering and switching encription modes too.

Anyone has any idea what could it be? Please help me else i am forced to buy a new router not from TP link :( 

Thank you for any ideas or suggestion

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't sync TP Link router with Samsung Printer.
2019-02-15 07:44:10

so cannot detect the TP-link wifi on your printer, right. Go change the wireless settings of the router and give it a go, epsecialy to change its wireless channel, like channel 1, 6 and 11. 

Options
Re:Re:Can't sync TP Link router with Samsung Printer.
2019-02-25 10:50:37
So i have tryed different channels and no results, the Samsung Easy Manager would still not find the TP-link network, but it does all the other nearby networks. Any other suggestion appreciated.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 989

Replies: 2

Related Articles