how

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

how

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
how
how
2012-12-07 03:28:26
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-PA211KIT

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : virgin media

a mate said i should get the tp-link kit so i could streem films and on-line gaming.in the computer room a power line is plugged into a socket and then into my belkin router,in the living room the second one is plugged into a socket and then into my humax foxsat hdr which then goes into my hd tv,all six lights are on and when i go into settings then network in the humax all the ip,sub-net router dns ethernet settings are there.i have no idea what to do next,what are these power lines suppose to do on mt tv (my mate is on holiday and i cannot reach him).
Options
1 Reply
Re:how
2012-12-10 07:50:16
Your mate is correct. TL-PA211 kit work as a Ethernet cable,there are no settings required. Plug and play device. :cool: Just make sure that on the TL-PA211kit, all the lights are green especially the second light like a house. If they are not on, that means they did not transmit the data. You need to try reset them or pair them to make they communicate.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 344

Replies: 1

Related Articles