Failed to log in.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Failed to log in.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Failed to log in.
Failed to log in.
2019-03-11 15:14:37 - last edited 2019-03-11 15:31:51
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I couldn't login anymore on the Deco app, so I have reset my password.

I received the reset pw email and changed my password.

Then I tried logging in again and I received the general message : "Failed to log in. Please try again."

I tried a few times, same result.

I reset again, and the reset process worked again.  I tried logging in again with this new password, but same result (failed to log in).

Then I called to technical support hotline.  The girl on the phone told me that if she could log in with her gmail address, then I should be able to login too.

I've never heard anything this ridiculous.  When I politely asked if she could forward this to 2nd line, and/or create a ticket, she told me to send it by email because she couldn't create tickets.  Never heard anything like that before.

Anyway,  is there someone who knows how to fix this?  I send an email to support but it might take some time...  and perhaps this is a known problem?

Thanks!

Kris

Options
1 Reply
Re:Failed to log in.
2019-03-12 06:59:33

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Back to  your case, please try to login to the cloud website with your cloud account first and check whether it works.

https://www.tplinkcloud.com/

After that, you can re-login to the Deco app with your account.

If still failed, it is suggested to change another smart phone or delete and reinstall it.

Any updates, just let us know.

Nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 651

Replies: 1

Related Articles