Problem with TL-WR720N router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-13 07:20:11
Model: TL-WR720N  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 130719

When I connect the internet cable the green light on the router doesn't glow sometimes and internet does not work.....after multiple tries (unplugging or restarting router) the light blinks continuously and internet works...so most of the time the light blinks for few seconds and stops blinking....Is my router damaged? or is there a solution to this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Problem with TL-WR720N router
2019-03-13 11:23:11

Hello,

Cause the connection will drop out now and then, it is suggested to confirm the stability of the modem/internet source first. 

In other word, please connect your computer to the modem directly and check whether you can access interent when the internet led does not glow.

Meanwhile, you can change another cable with better quality to connect them; and you can change another port on the modem/ internet source. 

May it help. 

Nice day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:Problem with TL-WR720N router
2019-03-14 18:32:21
When I connect directly to my desktop or laptop its working fine and also blinking continuously, so the problem is with router.
Options
Re:Re:Re:Problem with TL-WR720N router
2019-03-18 02:50:49

Hi, you may need contact the tech support to check the warranty. 

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1772

Replies: 3

Related Articles