DEFAULT GATEWAY PROBLEM TL-WN881ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-13 09:13:09
Model: TL-WN881ND  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a problem with my TL-WN881ND (EU) V2, it keeps losing connection after several seconds. I have to periodically use windows troubleshooting and it keeps detecting it with " default gateway is not available". After troubleshooting, it works fine for a while and then it keeps losing connection again. I use the latest driver from https://www.tp-link.com/uk/download/TL-WN881ND.html#Driver . Tried reinstalling the driver, tried some driver recommendation (Qualcomm Atheros AR9287), but keeps getting same error. Would really appreciate for any suggestions. (I have Windows 10 64bit).

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:DEFAULT GATEWAY PROBLEM TL-WN881ND
2019-03-20 02:36:24

how far away between the computer and router? What about the signal strength? you may it move it closer to the router to get better signal; and you can change some wireless settings of main router, like SSID, channel and channel width. Try another PCI-e slot as well. 

Options
Re:DEFAULT GATEWAY PROBLEM TL-WN881ND
2019-10-18 10:52:03

@VR46 

Hey @TP-link Customer Service, please give us concrete solution to your glitchy firmware. I've bought two same adapters and both have same issues (dissapearing default gateway, incorrect IP combination, etc.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1804

Replies: 2

Related Articles