Virgin Media Hub3 In modem mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-22 11:30:36

Hi, I'm new here.

I've just been intstalled to virgin media. 

I'm trying to use their Hub3 in modem mode and connect my archer vr600 to it, using it as a router only.

Connected to the WAN port.

I can't get this to work at all. Not gettiung any internet connection or IP addresses.

Any help would be grateful. Seemed quite a straight forward tyhing to do.

Thanks.......... Trev

Options
1 Reply
Re:Virgin Media Hub3 In modem mode
2019-03-25 03:44:01

TrevD wrote

Hi, I'm new here.

I've just been intstalled to virgin media. 

I'm trying to use their Hub3 in modem mode and connect my archer vr600 to it, using it as a router only.

Connected to the WAN port.

I can't get this to work at all. Not gettiung any internet connection or IP addresses.

Any help would be grateful. Seemed quite a straight forward tyhing to do.

Thanks.......... Trev

Hi,

With hub3 in modem mode and connect VR600 to it with WAN port, you need change the operation mode to wireless router mode first. 

Below is the instruction:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/1731/

May it help.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 12888

Replies: 1

Related Articles