Got the WPA7510 Powerline kit and it worked well for a good 5 and a half months, and then I went a vacation for a few days to find that they were no longer paired (Powerline LED is off). I tried the following:
1. Press the Pair button on both adapters
2. Transfer adapters to a different floor
3. Factory reset both adapters and press the Pair button on both
4. Use tpPLC to manually add the Powerline Key: first from the non WiFi adapter and later using the WiFi adapter
5. Check the network name if they are the same
6. Try these steps again in a different floor.
Now I’m at a loss because I have no idea what else to do to get them paired again. Thanks.