A deco in the device list

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-23 01:03:22
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I’ve been using a 3-pack deco system in the router mode. When I open deco.app, there is a deco client in the device list. Does anyone know what is it?

Options
3 Reply
Re:A deco in the device list
2019-04-23 01:41:47

Hi, 

The devices page list all the client devices connect to the Deco. And once you hit the internet(earth) icon, you can see all the Deco units in the existing network. 

May it help, and have a nice day. 

Racerandom wrote

I’ve been using a 3-pack deco system in the router mode. When I open deco.app, there is a deco client in the device list. Does anyone know what is it?

Options
Re:Re:A deco in the device list
2019-04-23 03:00:17

Yes, I can see three units in ‘internet’. But my question is why there is a deco in the ‘devices’ page? Us usually, this page shows all the clients connecting to this network, not show the deco units themselves.

Options
Re:Re:Re:A deco in the device list
2019-04-23 06:04:34 - last edited 2019-04-23 06:55:08

Please tap that client on the Devices page, then check if it's MAC address matches any of the Deco units.

Maybe it's one of your client devices but reports an incorrect name.

And you can modify the device name directly on the device details page.

Options