Wireless backhaul "in line topology"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-23 14:56:54
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I can setup wireless backhaul for deco m9 in line topology: m9 router ---> m9 slave --> m9 slave ?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Wireless backhaul "in line topology"
2019-04-24 01:51:40

Hi,

You can setup Deco M9 plus in that line topology, and the wifi backhaul will take effect. 

FYI, it will work with Deco m9 router --wired cable-- m9 slave --wired cable-- m9 slave or m9 router ))wifi)) m9 slave ))wifi(( m9 slave.

May it help, and have a nice day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Wireless backhaul "in line topology"
2019-04-24 10:32:04

It's also working with router -> switch -> all devices. So all my decos including the main deco are connected to the switch and it's working perfect. 

Options
Re:Re:Wireless backhaul "in line topology"
2019-04-27 21:05:43

How do I know whether ethernet backhaul on m9 is working?

Thanks

Options
Re:Re:Re:Wireless backhaul "in line topology"
2019-04-28 01:15:55

Barclords82 wrote

How do I know whether ethernet backhaul on m9 is working?

Thanks

Hi,

When they connect to each other by ethernet cable, the ethernet backhaul will take effect. 

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/1794/ 

Meanwhile, there is a plan to add the feature which indicates the backhaul in using later, you can keep an eye on the official website/app for updates. 

May it hekp and have a nice day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1864

Replies: 4

Related Articles