TL-MR3040 refuses to accept PIN code

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-11 23:03:00
Region : Belgium

Model : TL-MR3040

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : factory default / most recent update

ISP : Mobile Vikings

Hello!

Today I was configuring a device for one of our customers, but when I was setting up the MR3040's internet connection settings things went haywire.

First off: there's only a default selection for two of my country's providers. No biggy you'd think.

Then I went on to advanced settings to set it up manually.

So I entered the required connection settings:

Dial-number: *99#
APN: web.be
Login: web
Password: web

Then under the main page I entered my PIN code (which I am 100% sure I entered correctly), but it kept replying me it was the wrong PIN code.
After entering the SIM card into my cellphone again I was able to enter it with no problem. So the problem is with the device itself, not with my SIM card.

Any input on this would be welcome.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-MR3040 refuses to accept PIN code
2012-12-13 08:25:15
How about disable the Pin code or leave Pin code blank? It was said that sometimes the router does not accept the Pin code and needed to disable the PIN for the SIM card. Have a check on this : http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=400
Options
Re:TL-MR3040 refuses to accept PIN code
2012-12-14 02:08:57
Chuc mot tuan lam viec hieu qua
Ngay thu 6 may man va thanh cong nhe
Best regards.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 727

Replies: 2