Archer C5400 - Actualizacion de la IP Publica

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-27 20:29:55 - last edited 2019-05-27 20:40:14
Model: Archer C4000  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20170912 rel.56240(5553)

I realized that the public IP of the Modem of the ISP is being updated every 12 hours, now, I contacted the technicians of my ISP and they told me it was the router (Archer C5400) that asks to update the IP published every 12 hours, really I do not know if that is true and I do not believe anything ... but.

According to them I should be able to configure that time, but I did not find anything to configure it.

Someone knows something about it.

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

En Español

Me di cuenta que la IP publica del Modem del ISP se esta actualizando cada 12 horas, ahora bien, contacte con los tecnicos de mi ISP y me dijeron que era el router (Archer C5400) que pide actualizar la IP publica cada 12 horas, realmente no se si sea eso cierto y la verdad no les creo nada... pero.

Segun ellos deberia yo poder configurar ese tiempo, pero revice y no encontre nada para configurarlo.

Alguien sabe algo al respecto.

Gracias de antemano.

Saludos

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 356

Replies: 0