Interface windows

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Interface windows

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Interface windows
Interface windows
2019-06-13 09:42:41
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello

it is very frustrating to have to setup DECO by phone interface.

will be available windows interface / web interface?

other question: is there any router that i can pair with DECO M4 that make mesh ? basically i want a router linked by bridging my operator ISP router.

so my network would be:

--> ISP router BRIDGED NETWORK PORT -> TP LINK ROUTER COMPATIBLE WITH MESH

--> THEN DECO MASTER DEVICE LINKED BY WIRELESS MESH TO TP-LINK ROUTER

--> DECO 2ND DEVICE LINKED TO THE MESH NETWORK

- I want the router on my first floor, > DECO device 1 on 1st floor > Deco 2nd device on my basement

thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Interface windows
2019-06-17 01:11:30

Hi,

There is a plan to add the web interface for the Deco series products, you can keep an eye on our official website.

Meanwhile, for your second question, all the Deco series can work together and build up a mesh network. You can read the instruction below: 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2248/

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 695

Replies: 1

Related Articles