Archer T4U v3 keeps disconnecting randomly. Sometimes it works continuously for hours and sometimes disconnects within minutes, Only a restart of windows solves the problem.
1. after it disconnects, not even able to check wifi connection. The adaptor is visible in device manager but not able to use wifi or see connections.
2. uninstalled and reinstalled driver many times.
3. removing and plugging in again doesn't help
4. Haven't found any solution on the internet.
5. Sometimes while restarting to solve problem blue screen of death withUSB power state failure is being shown.
OS : Windows 10