Request time out.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Request time out.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Request time out.
Request time out.
2019-06-21 18:34:59
Model: Archer C59  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1321

Hello, i am from italy and i cant login on my router, i recive "Request time out." Error, my router is one Archer c60 white and when i add my e-mail and password i recive this error, its server down or its me? :(

Options
3 Reply
Re:Request time out.
2019-06-21 18:49:18

Can someone help me please?

Options
Re:Re:Request time out.
2019-06-23 06:36:50

Hi,

Have you bound the Archer C60 to your cloud account? If not, the default username and password are both admin.

Below is the instruction to login to the web interface. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2236/

May it help and have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Request time out.
2021-06-29 19:49:19

Umbe.- wrote

Hello, i am from italy and i cant login on my router, i recive "Request time out." Error, my router is one Archer c60 white and when i add my e-mail and password i recive this error, its server down or its me? :(

@Umbe.- 

Use your router ip or default gateway as dns server instead of google ip

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1414

Replies: 3

Related Articles