Votes

LINUX

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

LINUX

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
LINUX
LINUX
2019-07-03 18:02:56
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Where-ever I look for tools to use, with the TP-Link products, they are all windows or Mac based. I've been a Linux user for many years (my only Windows machine ois a very old laptop running XP and not connected to anything).

Please, as there are millions of Linux users out there, develop and issue some Linux based tools to use with the routers, EAP's etc etc.

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:LINUX
2019-10-14 07:10:49
I up-voted you. However, chances are that you can get things to work on Linux using Wine.
Options
Re:LINUX
2019-10-14 07:41:12

@BlackFox 

Sorry but there are 1000's of FREE prog's available including the excellent LibreOffice suite, Thunderbird mail Gimp image prog and Mozilla Firefox all of which are multi-award winners from the whole computing industry.

The French Gov't have such faith in these prog's that all Goverment departments use them instead of MS progs.

But this isn't a debate about MS and Linux but whether TP-Link should have a Linux version as well as the MS and Android ones.

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 804

Replies: 2

Voters 3