Archer MR600 - no-ip.com and virtual Servers doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-17 10:36:24
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Version Firmware:1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 190412 Rel.66770n

In first sorry for the wrong model I declared in this tread but the right my model TL-MR600 is NOT present into different models menu provided ( .. too much new model ? ) sad

I am using an ARCHER MR600 just purchased a few days ago, new, and well configurated on all points of innternal as required.

SIM Card is from ILIAD as operator, but the problem remains also trying with different operators SIMs as Vodafone, TIM Italy and WIND-3Italy...

Problem is:

a) the no-ip.com services is set, declared and seem well connected after few seconds of wait (= "connected") with regular flag shown...

b) a first device configurated as "virtual server" is not reachable from external Internet access (!): in detail is an IPCAM with a regular use previously, well accessed within a different my modem, not 3G/4G, on my LAN and proper Ethernet access, always reachable since many years with another similar no-ip.com addressing method.

c) trying ping to specific "user declared" no-ip.com external address, NO RESPONSE is obtained crying

d) tryng the same action of "ping" but trying in "direct mode", pointing to the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx dynamic address shown as assigned by telco operator on appropriate window menu of ARCHER MR660 menu, same NO RESPONSE is obtained angry

I see other users'post on this forum with different ARCHER 3G/4G model modems but having similar troubles...surprise

Someone has same my difficult with ARCHER MR600 ?   Solved? and in wich way ?

Thanks to all in advance
Sergio

Options
5 Reply
Re:Archer MR600 - no-ip.com and virtual Servers doesn't work
2020-03-20 13:27:45

@sfalz 

Hi, I have your same problem too ..
did you solve the problem?

Options
2020-03-20 13:33:56

@Sergio_96 

No, after many test and several configuration I never used it..  Sorry, but money $$ lost, this is my evidence, at this moment...

Options
2020-09-30 16:48:47

Same issue here, can we have support from TPLink ?

Thanks

Options
2020-12-28 07:23:34

Same Problem here! Please Help!

Options
2021-12-23 20:57:16
Still no solution?? I won't buy TP-Link product again. That's the last time!!!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1803

Replies: 5