mini router TL-WR702N firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

mini router TL-WR702N firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
11 Reply
Re:mini router TL-WR702N firmware
2013-04-30 04:55:21

vanasp wrote

I was given a TP-Link as a gift when doing business in China. I am not very computer literate but I managed to get the unit programed as a repeater after a bit of trial and error.
I also found the unit to be in Chinese but found I could still program it by opening the English screens http://www.tp-link.com.au/products/details/?model=TL-WR702N#app and just clicking on the appropriate link in Chinese. On the first screen IP 192.168.1.253 type in Admin and then all screen layouts appear to be the same. I also found that I needed the unit to be plugged in with an Ethernet cable as well as a wireless link to my home network simultaneously to get the programing to work. Hope this helps you and my unit is working fine.

The Simplified Chinese version has a different UI from the english and chinese version. Not to say it couldn't be worked out, but it's still irritating and I would much rather have it in English.
Options
Related Articles