No connection on TP Link TL-WR-702N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-10 19:41:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I moved into a bedsit recently and there was already a TP Link TL-WR-702N there serving as an access-point to the network of the house. For about a week, everything was fine, until the connection became really, really slow until my computer gave me the "no connection to internet" icon. There is still minimal date transfer, 1Mb per hour or so, but he diagnostics of my Laptop tell me "DNS server unavailable". The connection came back for a while on in the morning the day after, but I've had no such luck since.

I am confused as to what could have caused the sudden breakdown connection. I did turn of the power off the power of the access-point a couple of times, but that's the only thing I did.

I already tried renewing my Laptop IP and switching to Google's public DNS server and rebooting the access-point. Nothing works. I [EMAIL="don@t"]don't[/EMAIL] know whether its something about my computer,about the router or the modem that is causing this. Also, I cannot check the modem, because I can't find it in the house.

Does anyone have any ideas?

best
David
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 293

Replies: 0

Related Articles