Model: TL-WR940N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-27 03:26:13 - last edited 2019-08-27 03:29:33
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 3.18.1

Dear. Support

Greeting From Cambodia

We am Staff of IT.. We have some question for ask you,

Everyday We're recomment or provdie TP-Link TL-WR940N to Customers using it. But we don't know this advice,

that how many advice can support using on TL-WR940N? why we said like this, because our customer always complain with Access Point TL-WR940N.

So please help to detail us about this issue. 

We hope, we'll get new update from you.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Cheanich

Options
3 Reply
Re:Model: TL-WR940N
2019-08-28 02:48:39

@Cheanich 

Do you mean device by saying advice? It is recommended to connect no more than 15 devices to it at once to ensure the network performance, while the maximum connected devices can be up to 32. 

Meanwhile, for the access point mode, you can refer to the instruction below: 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1382/

You can read user manual for more information.

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-02-16 05:59:10

@Kevin_Z 

I am having a similar problem. Bought this router to extend Wifi range. I have connected it, following the quick guide, I renamed it as same as main network (automated when connecting), blue LED comes on to indicate connected but devices can't connect. I seem to have no IP address assigned. I think but I can't be sure I only get one IP address.

Now it is connected to main router I can't access with tplinkwifi.net web address.

I tried making an alternate name so I was sure which router I was connected to, but still no access to internet and no access to router through tplink address

Is there a setting somewhere to ensure we get the same number of IP addresses?

This is for home use and we don't have more than 15 devices

Options
2021-02-19 01:28:50

@peterawilson 

Please refer to Ivaylo's suggestions to reconfigure the WR940N to extend the main wireless on your own thread, thanks.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1084

Replies: 3

Related Articles