Deco e4r

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco e4r

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco e4r
Deco e4r
2019-09-06 19:43:05 - last edited 2019-09-09 09:17:23
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello

I need one explanation.

I have two E4r. I want to buy deco m3w to eliminate one dead zone in house. I have electrical outlet in the area of dead zone and that part of house is not in the range of main deco e4r network. I create network with two deco one as a main and other as a slave deco.

In that dead zone there is no network from main deco but there is solid network from slave deco. My question is: if I buy deco m3w is it possiblle to connect to network using network signal from slave deco?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Deco e4r-Solution
2019-09-09 01:43:22 - last edited 2019-09-09 09:17:23

@Mne2019. 

For your information, the Deco can connect to each other by wired cable or wireless.

Back to your case, so long as the new Deco can get internet from the existing network, no matter which Deco it is, it can connect to it and work together.

In other word, you can add a Deco M3W which can get signal from the slave Deco to eliminate the wifi dead zone.

May it help and have a nice day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco e4r-Solution
2019-09-09 01:43:22 - last edited 2019-09-09 09:17:23

@Mne2019. 

For your information, the Deco can connect to each other by wired cable or wireless.

Back to your case, so long as the new Deco can get internet from the existing network, no matter which Deco it is, it can connect to it and work together.

In other word, you can add a Deco M3W which can get signal from the slave Deco to eliminate the wifi dead zone.

May it help and have a nice day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Re:Deco e4r
2019-09-09 05:59:08

Thank you. Now I have a clear situation.

Options
Re:Re:Re:Deco e4r
2019-09-09 09:17:00

@Mne2019. 

You are welcome, it is glad to help you.

If need more help in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1091

Replies: 3

Related Articles