Printer server, android?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Printer server, android?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Printer server, android?
Printer server, android?
2019-09-06 20:49:49 - last edited 2019-09-07 14:52:43
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Most recent

I have an Archer C1200, if I connect my printer to the router's USB port and configure the Printer Server, will I be able to print stuff from Android smartphones, or just PCs?

https://card.exophase.com/2/0/25143.png?1613772255
Options
1 Reply
Re:Printer server, android?
2019-09-09 03:04:52

@David27 

For your information, the print servers, their application scenarios and platforms, are based on traditional desktop operating systems (windows, MAC, Linux and so on)

The compatibilities about these systems are very clear on our website.

We don’t encourage you customers to use our print servers with mobile devices,  we don’t guarantee they work properly with mobile devices.

However, considering you have such requirement, you can download the two APPs here to print: ePrint and PrintHand, while we don’t guarantee their compatibility.

These two APPs are paid APPs. ePirnt is applied to Android and IOS systems and the printing protocols are LPR and RAW.

PrintHand is applied to Android, IOS and windows Phone and the printing protocol is LRP.

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 8100

Replies: 1

Related Articles