Problems with android devices in network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-13 06:13:54 - last edited 2019-09-13 16:44:17
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20190115 rel.71848(4555)

Hi, 

i have used my C6 router in "AP mode" for a few moths, now i changed my home network and router is now in "router mode".

Everything works good except android devices in network. On these devices i have huge problem with internet connection. I can connect to the netwok but internet is very unstable, sometimes e.g. browser says that there is no connection to internet. These outages are quite random.

All i know, this problem is not about dns, i tried traceroute to IP address and problem is same.

I have tried many things: power off router, rename SSID, static IP, different channels, 20ghz channel width....

thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problems with android devices in network
2019-09-16 06:21:27

@elephant 

When the Android devices connected to the network but no internet, please check the IP and gateway obtained by them; At that time, try to ping the gateway of the main router, which is 192.168.0.1 by default and please show us the screenshot of the ping result. 

Have you ever tried to forget the network and reconnect to the router? 

Try  to customize the wireless settings, like wireless channel. 

Please ensure that the firmware is up to date.

Besides, cause everthing works fine, you can contact the tech support of the Android device to get some help.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 514

Replies: 1

Related Articles