Is tp link a good brand?!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-20 09:50:41

I’ve done some research and I need to order a new router today to have it for Friday. I was told to stay away from Netgear ( currently there is a sale on a netgesr router on amazon, not sure if it’s any good) and Linksys I’m looking st the tp link archer ac1900 but I hear mixed reviews on it. There’s so many choices I can’t decide and I’m down to the last minute Any help?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Is tp link a good brand?!
2019-09-20 13:50:02
Hello, This is a real review. I am user of the brand since more than 5 years now. I would say the brand is average and in the same rank as the first you have mentioned. And a bit under the second brand you said. Some products are very good and other just what we are expecting about. If by Archer AC1900 you mean the C9, I can assure it works well. Just be sure about the version your local dealer could provide. And take a look at the emulator usually available in the Support section of the product. Hope this can help. Good luck
Options
Re:Is tp link a good brand?!
2019-09-23 07:38:05

@baazred 

What is the model number of the AC1900? It starts with Archer.

You can verify the specification and user manual of the router and verify whether it can satisfy your network needs. 

Or you can provide more information and then we can give you a specific answer. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 899

Replies: 2

Related Articles