How to unblock a blocked website?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-05 20:19:13 - last edited 2019-10-25 11:08:14
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: latest

Hi

I am new to Deco and having fun with its features.

After some time, I started an adventure called "Parental Control".

I added a new profile for my daughter (teen) and set it on her phone and laptop.

Minutes had past and I clicked on her profile; under Insights are the websites she visited listing "facebook" as main one.

While viewing her "Insights", she asked me to try blocking facebook to see what will happen and so I did (from Insights).

She checked facebook, Messenger on her phone and indeed nothing was updating. "Parental Control" was a success.

So now, how do I unblock it? I could not unblock it from within "Insights".

Do I go to Profiles->her profile->Filter Level->Apps/Website and remove that website?

I did but she is still blocked. Neither Facebook nor Messenger is updating at all.

Need your help.

Thanks!

ragnakore

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to unblock a blocked website?-Solution
2019-10-08 02:55:55 - last edited 2019-10-25 11:08:14

@ragnakore 

Yes, please click fliter level-Apps/websites, and hit edit and remove facebook; after that, please click save. 

Then try to reboot your daughter's phone or laptop and verify whether it works. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:How to unblock a blocked website?-Solution
2019-10-08 02:55:55 - last edited 2019-10-25 11:08:14

@ragnakore 

Yes, please click fliter level-Apps/websites, and hit edit and remove facebook; after that, please click save. 

Then try to reboot your daughter's phone or laptop and verify whether it works. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:How to unblock a blocked website?
2019-12-11 13:52:52
hello there my name is moiz and there is some problem going on with my network...i run a website named youngmasti.pk ,, it works properly but when i try to download something from it , it doesn't downloads.....i have tried to download with a different tp link network and then it works fine..i live i pakistan and i hope you will reply soon
Options
2019-12-13 02:59:27

@ABDUL69MOIZ 

What is the model number of your TP-Link device? 

If it is Deco, try to disable the antivirus feature and then verify whether it works. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-03-20 11:22:18

I know, this is an old thread, but I have a problem with the site right now. It doesn't open, despite the fact it was not blocked. What can it mean?

Options
2020-03-20 11:28:39 - last edited 2020-03-20 13:42:22

@DrFrankenstein It can mean a lot of things. But if the site exists and you can't enter it, perhaps you have problems with interface availability? I had a same problem two years ago. It turned out that my site wasn't blocked and I was even able to open it, but VERY slow because of bad page structure. After I found out what happened, I searched for solution and one of my friends sent me link to monstertheme review. Very good service. You can try their service. It helped me. Maybe it will help you too.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 6944

Replies: 5

Related Articles