Deco M9 Offline devices whilst not Offline?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-17 08:56:53
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.8

I Noticed that in the Devices List, some devices appear as 'Off Line' whilst they are actully online. Refreshing the list does not resolve this. 

This is rather anoying, as I would like to make DHCP address reservations for those devices, but this is not possible with items from the 'Offline Devices' list..

Any tips are welcome. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Offline devices whilst not Offline?
2019-10-18 01:20:29

@Martin010 

Try to reboot the Deco app and restart the "offline" device and then re-open the Deco app to verify whether it shows online.

Still the same, you can delete it from the offline devices list. Note: Click the offline devices-specific client-settings- options to select delete. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-02-05 15:00:00

@Kevin_Z  I have the same problem. I deleted one of the devices and now I can see no way to have it listed back in Deco. It doesn't show up any more, while it is still online and accessible from other machines over the network.

Options
2020-02-05 15:15:48
I believe the problem may have to do with devices being allocated a static IP address. But I'm amused because when run in AP mode, the Deco has no business with IP Allocation, DHCP or Static, whatsoever.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2254

Replies: 3

Related Articles