TL-MR3420 Throughput?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-MR3420 Throughput?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-MR3420 Throughput?
TL-MR3420 Throughput?
2012-12-28 22:09:03
Region : Australia

Model : TL-MR3420

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : latest available

ISP : Virgin Mobile

Hi..

I've a TL-MR3420, and rather wish I didn't.

It can be said to be working, in as much as the lights are on and I do get some internet from the 3G modem to the PC and other devices attached. However, if I actually want to DO anything on the internet beyond receive the occasional email, I must plug the modem directly into the PC. Via the router, I get almost constant timeout errors.

Basically my question is, is it possible to get the same internet performance via the ethernet connection to the MR3420 as I do with the dongle plugged directly into the PC, or is this really just a paperweight with lights on it? Am I expecting too much?

cheers,
swaz
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-MR3420 Throughput?
2013-01-02 01:29:37
Hi,I have the3420 and with a USB cable fit my three dongle to the one end of the USB and plut it into the 3420 and works ok.Sorry donot no about the enternet cable,Try the reset button on the back I think see if that works.
Options
Re:TL-MR3420 Throughput?
2013-01-09 14:02:50
seems it might well be related to the USB modem. Switched to another device which didn't require me to download a modem configuration file, and it seems to be working somewhat better, for the moment at least.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 472

Replies: 2

Related Articles