Tether APP Stopped working from the cloud today.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-24 19:22:02 - last edited 2019-10-24 19:23:54

None of my routers can be accessed from the net.. Only local router can be accessed within the local network. No TPLINK notifications on problem till now

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tether APP Stopped working from the cloud today.
2019-10-25 09:32:55

@MitoBsAs 

What is the model number of your device? 

Any error message shows that the cloud service stops working? 

Can you get internet from the router at that time? 

Try to reboot the router and correct the time settings to give it a shot. 

Good day. 

Options
2019-10-25 11:52:48

@Kevin_Z Hi Kevin
I dont understand your quote , because my problem is with tether app, not with routers. I use daily tether to check my remote routers status and config, since 6 month ago,, they are Archer C7 and C60 (all tether compatible verions), all of them were being monitored perfectly until yesterday from my Tether app in my Android cell phone. If I log into local wifi network, I can see with Tether app the local router, but none of the remotes. Everyth

Kevin_Z wrote

@MitoBsAs 

What is the model number of your device? 

Any error message shows that the cloud service stops working? 

Can you get internet from the router at that time? 

Try to reboot the router and correct the time settings to give it a shot. 

Good day. 

ing was working fine until yesterday.

Mito

Options
2019-10-25 12:03:15

@Kevin_Z 

Copy lo links to tether images in 2 cases, connected  to local net, and connected to 4g net

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a082sg3anpsvl7t/Screenshot_2019-10-25-08-53-29-080_com.tplink.tether.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3y6hsxskjk4tj1z/Screenshot_2019-10-25-08-54-35-220_com.tplink.tether.png?dl=0

Al routers work fine , but for some reason Tether is unable to access, to this different remote location, as it worked all this time

Options
2019-10-25 22:42:08
Kevin Thanks for your support PROBLEM SOLVED Issue to take care is that when you are logged in to Tether app in a WIFI net, doesnt mean that you are logged to cloud. This behaiviour is misleading, and problem was solved logging back into the cloud, The app error notification doesnt drive user to a simple log issue.to cloud service. It Is really weird that you can access your local router without logging in to tether, but you need extra login to cloud
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1398

Replies: 4

Related Articles