TP-Link Archer MR200 4G LTE Moden Disconnecting Constantly From Broadband

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link Archer MR200 4G LTE Moden Disconnecting Constantly From Broadband

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer MR200 4G LTE Moden Disconnecting Constantly From Broadband
2020-05-04 15:12:57

@Dusan I tried this and nothing worked, I even had to go digging for an old Huaewi router i have and i don't have issues meaning the router is the problem. I'm just suprised with the lack of interest shown by TP-link, no definite solutions, let alone comment.

Options
2020-06-11 13:17:24

@Dusan @Kevin_Z 

Hello everyone,

By way of update on my side

- MR200 kept disconnecting frequently and it was not doing what it is supposed to do

- strength of 4G / 4G+ / LTE signal had been thoroughly tested

- I have been "suffering" with this product for 9 months now and we have decided to give up on MR200

- MR600 seems to receive proportionally fewer complaints than lower models such as MR200 and MR400, although it is not quite clear why

- interactions and files received from tech support seem to indicate that the firmware and testing tools for the MR600 are more recent and more effective

- given the help of the tech support team so far, while we can certainly be critical, they did reply, so I have

i) used the product warranty to return the MR200 (awaiting refund)

ii) given a 2nd chance to TP-Link by buying the more expensive and hopefully better MR600.  

The first initial connection shows download speed with MR600 that are at leat 25% faster than before (did 5 speed tests).

I will try to make it work in a reliable way (i.e. without connection interruptions) and will update my finding further on the MR600 forum thread.

Best,

Options
2020-06-14 10:17:40

@ProjectQuad 

Yest , thank you for information provided and looking foreward your experiance with higher model. 

I am hestitating about buying new product from this company . I am not sure wether this is good idea .
If you took in mind they are not able to do some software fix to this it is kind shame. 
Its main ( MR200) purpose is to provide modulation from 4G to consumable data stream . Because of this it does not fullfill the main functionality it is not such as some additional feature. 
And if the company can solve such elementary job  - I mean make the main function be stable and workable or provide fix for it I think people should put hands off from such company and decide for product of another one. 

The same I did with A*US brand. Me , and my 3 friend we bought device in same category . Notebook suffered with issue that it accidentaly / randomly turns off. 
What the f*ck of moroons are they they were not able to "find" a root cause. They changed (I do not belvie that) 2times motheboard and third time GPU They said ...lol 
At the end of the warratny they said that the another component (CPU) is wrong and this component is no longer in waranty (3y of replacing motheboard , aging etc... ) 
So i make own opinion on this ... and of such companies and me and also friends do not buy product from such brand. 
Than after month of investigation and logical steps (tests on this device ) I found out something is wrong with the HDD . I replaced that with SSD and it is still fully functional today. No random shutdowns. 

What I want to point out its they shoud at least do some firmware fix (because what every time I need to do is to go the tplinkmodem.net page and swtich off and on connect slider) and it works again so it is simple , they should do some fix but they did not , dont and will not ... (at least some stupid autorefresh) or give fucking firmware files public someone can do the fix at least.

So my opinion is if something like this happend people should end up with such company. 

Act of "buying"  means you belive the idea of the company and you want they to prosperity and you put them some value in and get some cointer - value from them and give them in order to continue , prosper , make a profit , whatever -  do the better and better products and satisfy customers ... But I feel there something different going on... 

Options