Philips hue wont connect after latest update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-07 10:21:56 - last edited 2019-11-07 14:23:58
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 130

I tried everything, but it will not connect. the app can't find the bridge. After the latest update the app said it could not find my bulbs anymore. So i disconnected the bridge in the app to reconnect it. But after the disconnecting the app wont find the bridge anymore.

I tried to connect the bridge directly into a deco. in stead of the switch, i tried it on the main deco. rebooting everything...

I wanted to downgrade the firmware, maybe that is the solution. But the WI say i can only upgrade.

Anyone else having this problems?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Philips hue wont connect after latest update
2019-11-08 02:28:08

@RezaRose 

Cause the latest 1.3.0 has added some new features than the older one, we cannot degrade the firmware from the web UI directly yet. 

While back  to your case, we can do furthere analysis and try to fix it. 

1. Try to change another ethernet cable to connect the hue bridge and the Deco unit. 

2. Please verify that the hue bridge has obtained valid IP address from the Deco.

3. And you can try to ping the IP of the hue bridge from the local device. 

4. You can swap the location between the Decos. 

And please show us the current network diagram. 

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

Options
Re:Philips hue wont connect after latest update
2020-07-29 18:31:05
Same problem here. But it has never worked for me and I get no support from tp link
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1920

Replies: 2