Tp Link M9 Plus Bluetooth

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-23 17:25:45

Hello,

I'm new in this forum. I'm thinking to buy a TP Link M9 plus to improve my wifi network at home. I saw that this is compatible with Bluetooth 4.2. I have a Netatmo weather station in my living room and an external station in the 1st floor. Actually I lose the connection due to the distance between both stations. If I connect one of the 2 Tp link M9 routers in the 1st floor, I will be able to connect the Netatmo external station with the internal thanks to the bluetooth compatibility?

Thks n brgds

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tp Link M9 Plus Bluetooth
2019-11-25 02:59:13

@Torque73 

The Deco M9 plus is a smart hub, it supports Wi-Fi, zigbee and bluetooth; and we use bluetooth to configure it with Deco app. 

Below is the compatibility list of the smart home devices. 

https://www.tp-link.com/Deco-M9-Plus/compatibility/ 

Note: Those devices have been tested and they can work with the Deco M9 plus together.

For others which have not been tested, it is hard to guarantee whether they can work together or not. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-05-11 09:34:46

@Kevin_Z 

I have a Netatmo weather station with a deco M9 plus and it keeps disconnecting. Is there a way to fix that or do you have any advice on how to configure it?

I cannot get data in my Netatmo because of that.

It uses only 2.4GHz (b/g/n)

Options
2020-05-11 09:36:01

it disconnects 10 times a day in average.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2867

Replies: 3

Related Articles