Deco M9 PLus VLAN IPTV Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-02 18:22:41
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I'm searching for a solution to fix my WIFI coverage issues. I stopped my search on TP-LINK M9 Plus, but I have the following concerns.

The Internet service provider offers the IPTV on VLAN ID 23 and the internet on VLAN ID 27. I have to replace my current router and have to clone it's MAC address. I have to share the IPTV connection with 2/3 TVs and connect a few devices through ethernet.

It seems impossible to achieve this using only Deco M9 plus, as it has only one LAN port. 

Could you please help to identify which other TP-link devices I can add to Deco M9 plus in order to be able to configure the above?

- IPTV using VLAN,

- Internet using VLAN

- MAC cloning

Thank you,

Ghenadie.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M9 PLus VLAN IPTV Internet
2019-12-04 02:56:19
Options
Re:Deco M9 PLus VLAN IPTV Internet
2020-02-14 02:41:41

@Kevin_Z Please help. My home network set up as picture attached. When I enable IPTV (Unifi) in my Deco M9 Plus the connection to the switch (TL-SG108E) drops.

One of the M9 port is connected to the modem and the other to the switch. In this case how I should configure the connection to make my IPTV and the Switch work. Thank you.

File:
Deco M9Plus.JPGDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2995

Replies: 2

Related Articles