Deco M4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco M4
Deco M4
2019-12-05 19:21:00 - last edited 2019-12-05 19:23:17
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

It's a little bit strange situation as for me about Deco M4 connection.... I have 3 decos in AP mode. Two of them are connected by ethernet cable to the home network, the last one is used as wifi repeater. So, in my phone deco app I see, that one of decos, that actually has ethernet connection, is shown as connected via wifi through another deco that is also connected via wifi :). It' strange, I thought that if deco has ethernet connection it should be used as prior source of data, but no :). Why so? Of course, after rebooting "source wifi" deco, that one that had  ethernet connection changed its source to "ethernet", but nevertheless it's strange as for me

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M4
2019-12-06 03:04:46

@RedRoger 

What is the current network diagram? Like main router -- Deco A -- Deco B )))((( Deco C? 

Please show us a screenshot of the signal source page of the wifi repeater Deco, and the same page of the AP mode which is shown as connected to the repeater Deco as wifi. 

Try to swap the locations of the two Decos to verify whether it is the Deco itself or the location. 

Any updates, please let us know. 

Options
Re:Deco M4
2019-12-06 06:27:33

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 857

Replies: 2

Related Articles